Cross Stitch Calendar
Cross stitch isn't restricted to material patterns, if you want something different to do then maybe a calendar is a project that might take your fancy. Calendars are also a great starter for people or children who are interested in starting cross stitch as a hobby, as they are an easy way to create a useful and fun item.
2016 Year in Stitches Calendar Kit
A contemporary take on cross stitch samplers! The letters of each calendar month are arranged artistically and you're free to cross stitch them. No stitching experience is essential. Just poke and stitch the card while using needle and instructions included.
The Year in Stitches Calendar Kit includes:
- 12 calendar cards of heavy, recycled card (5. 25" x 7. 25")
- instructions (printed upon recycled paper)
- an embroidery needle
- red embroidery floss
- packaged inside a clear box Honored by the Martha Stewart American Made Awards.
Suitable for age 8 to 98.
Priced from $25.00
Looking for a good book to read? If your looking for a great reference book to help you out with answers to your cross stitching questions, or maybe your just looking for a present to give that loved one who is mad about cross stitch. Then head over to our books page where we have compiled a list of great books that no serious cross stitcher should be without.
Cross stitch Calendar
Learn more about…
- How to Cross Stitch – General Guidelines
- Cross Stitch Fabrics
- Cross Stitch Thread or Floss
- Calculating How Much Cross Stitch Fabric To Buy
- Cross Stitch Needles
- Cross Stitch Frames and Hoops
- Cross Stitch Charts
- Cross Stitch for Beginners: Securing the edges, finding the centre of the fabric and preparing the thread
- Starting and Finishing a Cross Stitch Pattern
- Working Hem stitch
- Scoring and Stitching a Folded Hem
- Washing and Ironing Cross Stitch
- Stretching and Mounting Cross Stitch
- Framing Cross Stitch