Buy Cross Stitch Thread
The vast range of cross stitch thread available today, of which there are an enormous amount of colors, equates to almost unlimited cross stitch design possibilities. The most commonly used thread for counted and stamped cross stitch is stranded cotton (or floss).
Where To Buy Cross Stitch Thread
Finding a reliable online supplier for all of your cross stitch thread and floss needs is a must these days, No one likes the worry of dealing with online suppliers that are hard to get a hold of if a problem arises, knowing that your items will arrive promptly and having a store front to deal with removes so many worries. So it makes sense to deal with large reliable online stores like Amazon. Amazon is a great resource for cross stitch thread and embroidery floss and have a great selection. Below you will find a selection of thread packs that they have on there site.
Cross Stitch Floss
Looking for a good book to read? If your looking for a great reference book to help you out with answers to your cross stitching questions, or maybe your just looking for a present to give that loved one who is mad about cross stitch. Then head over to our books page where we have compiled a list of great books that no serious cross stitcher should be without.
Cross Stitch Thread
Cross Stitch Floss
Learn more about…
- How to Cross Stitch – General Guidelines
- Cross Stitch Fabrics
- Cross Stitch Thread or Floss
- Calculating How Much Cross Stitch Fabric To Buy
- Cross Stitch Needles
- Cross Stitch Frames and Hoops
- Cross Stitch Charts
- Cross Stitch for Beginners: Securing the edges, finding the centre of the fabric and preparing the thread
- Starting and Finishing a Cross Stitch Pattern
- Working Hem stitch
- Scoring and Stitching a Folded Hem
- Washing and Ironing Cross Stitch
- Stretching and Mounting Cross Stitch
- Framing Cross Stitch