Cross Stitch Information
At Easy Cross Stitch Patterns we have created a host of articles to help you understand everything you need to know to get yourself started in the enjoyable pastime of cross stitch sewing. Our articles are full of useful information and tips to help you get the most out of your hobby and we hope you find them very helpful.
We also highly recommend purchasing a copy of Cross Stitch Made Easy, it is a wonderful guide for beginner, intermediate and advanced cross stitches. To find out more about this excellent book, or to purchase directly, you can click on any of the link found throughout our site.
Learn more about…
- How to Cross Stitch – General Guidelines
- Cross Stitch Fabrics
- Cross Stitch Thread or Floss
- Calculating How Much Cross Stitch Fabric To Buy
- Cross Stitch Needles
- Cross Stitch Frames and Hoops
- Cross Stitch Charts
- Cross Stitch for Beginners: Securing the edges, finding the centre of the fabric and preparing the thread
- Starting and Finishing a Cross Stitch Pattern
- Working Hem stitch
- Scoring and Stitching a Folded Hem
- Washing and Ironing Cross Stitch
- Stretching and Mounting Cross Stitch
- Framing Cross Stitch
Looking for a good book to read? If your looking for a great reference book to help you out with answers to your cross stitching questions, or maybe your just looking for a present to give that loved one who is mad about cross stitch. Then head over to our books page where we have compiled a list of great books that no serious cross stitcher should be without.